Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beach! Beach! Beach! =)

Today was another beach day...
but sadly I wont be seeing it for awhile after today...
we're off to kl 2morow so that means no updates for awhile =(
anyway my bro and I met up with Daniel , Thinesh and Mark at the usual place
we talked for abit then they wanted to go in the water but me and Daniel didnt cause we couldnt =)
I watched and laughed at what they were doing in the water...




I was being told by my bro how to take the pic LOL!



then AiLin arrived and I played on the swing =)
and then they came out of the water and started disturbing me on the swing by pulling it around =D it was fun HAHA!
after awhile of laughing and talking crap they went back in and you know what AiLin got pushed in LOL!
Daniel , AiLin and Me camwhored...
most of the pics are with her and she hasnt uploaded it yet =)


After she got pushed in =)


He's so cute LOL!

Then they went to paradise to wash the sand off
and AiLin almost got us all in trouble cause she switched off the lights in the guys toilet when there was some other guest in there and he was like really pissed...
so we made them hurry up and we left to Ananda for dinner
and that was pretty much it =)

No comments: