Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Funny Shit !

This joke has been going on for like a couple of days already
&& I thought I'd share it with YOU ;]

ok I'll start from the top la =]
Raqib's dad works for Esso
I annoy him by saying "BOYCOTT ESSO" =D
It just really gets him ticked off

Then the other day I said it.."BOYCOTT ESSO" && he gave me a glare & I laughed obviously =p
Sharvin was next to me and Sharvin being Sharvin heard me say asshole -.-
&& he was like wha? Boycott asshole ? Then I laughed and was like I said ESSO la
&& Sharvin was like I heard you say BOYCOTT ASSHOLE *laughing*
Then, Raqib thinking we were laughing at the whole boycott Esso thingie interupts....
and proud as ever says "EH Dont make fun of my dad's company . Im gonna work for it when I grow up"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
People let me be the first to introduce you to the latest crude oil company.....
ASSHOLE ! ;D

No comments: