Saturday, August 1, 2009

Looking for the answer

HAHAHAHAHA ! damn weii been having this weird sudden hyperactives-ness lately HAHAHAHAHA ! XD

&& this song is still stuck in my head, its been playing in my head since monday.

Show me what its for
make me understand it
I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer
is there something more
than what I've been handed
I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer

for all you lame asses who dont know who sang this song
its Hoobastank-crawling in the dark =DDD




Is it just me or is time flying like really fast this past month, I wish It would stop and chill out for awhile dont you ? oh no wait it does, It happens everytime I have science. Time just doesnt love me HAHA !

&& im so screwed. I bet you guys are so tired of hearing me say that but seriously I am. Trials are like in less than a fucking week && Im not even close to the word prepared. Do you know how bad that is ? yea Im pretty sure you do. I cant freaking focus on the damn book. I woke up today at 7 am to study && I only lasted for like half an hour or so, then I crashed again and woke up at 10am. Imma try and study again later =). Oh and I have a favor, please pray your asses off for me to pull this off.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! how true? x)

Is Harry potter really that bad ? Yea I know Im like one of those really back dated people which hasnt watched it yet *giving a hi5 to all the people who havent watched it yet HAHAHAHAHA! :D Everyone and anyone who's watched it says it sucks but the trailor was fucking awesome la. I dont care Im still gonna watch it && most probably give a bad rating on it too HAHAHAHA ! LOL

Danielle for some weird reason wants green tea & a lollipop. Zad if your reading this SHUDDAP ! HAHAHAHA !
&& I want some penang Char Kuay Teow from my gurney drive uncle *hmmmm yummm LOL ! =)


take me away Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: