Friday, July 17, 2009

RANTINGS.

If you guys havent realised I havent been online for like hell of a long time
1 month to be exact
reason being for my dead blog....
yea well "OPERATION AWESOME RESULTS" isnt really working out
been slacking off like crazy

&& ohmygod ! I think Im going emo
I THINK LA
I DONT KNOW
been feeling abit blue
but Vania 'coloured up my world' just now
so im good for now LOL!

I MISS PG SO FREAKING MUCH !
guess what ? I just realised...more like found out that Bon O Dori is TOMORROW
I WANNA GO ! but abviouslyy I cant D:

MU game is on Tomorrow too
&& you know what I CANT GO FOR THAT EITHER
this is so annoying every possible guy I know is going for this match
even them 'HOLAND BOYS' are going !
I WANNA GO ! ! !

besides all the happenings that I CANT FOR,

I just realised how adorable HE is
NO JOKE SWEETIES ! XP
AM I CRUSHING ? NO not yet...Im admiring HAHAHAHAHA !
&& Im serious...Infact I just noticed him last week LOL !
well like I always say
God gave good looks to good looking people to be looked at =DD
Havent used that line in awhile
HAHAHAHA !
YUMMY EYE CANDY ! thats the other line I havent used in awhile
LOL !

in other crappy news,

I dont think I'll be coming back home this August hols
Fucked up ? I know
well, its all in the name of PMR
Im getting it from every possible angle in life right now
even from my bro la wait no especially from him
dont believe me ? well, BELIEVE IT !

OH, and to all my SAYANGS that kena NS,
GOOD LUCK ! && keep an open mind
it might be fun
yea I know , easier said than done right ?






OHMYGOD ! CANT WAIT FOR PMR TO END
IMMA PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR !
WOOT *

No comments: