Sunday, June 28, 2009

Open Day 09'

Saturday was OPEN DAY !
out of 40 students in my class only 18 of us turned up
So we walked around school
skipped the whole day of classes && took lots of pictures
yang tu mesti right
&& as usual the teachers had the same thing to say bout me as every year....
LOL !










Xiao Min, Jae Er, Danielle, Jasmine


Mira <3


Dhanu <3


Christie <3


Komalaa <3


Zana <3


Nadhirah <3


Ming Hao <3

Im like freaking lazy to upload the pic here
their already on my Facebook
those of which that dont have a Facebook
you lame bastards should get one =D

&& Danielle has come up with something called OPERATION AWESOME RESULTS its for pmr ofcourse
I figured since Imma Party my ass off once its finish might as well do some work to have something to celebrate for after right ?

so in motion of this operation Im divorcing my computer which means no more Facebook , blogging , && msn-ing until pmr is over
my phone activities will also be cut down which means no more talking & messaging on the phone till the early hours of the mornings but I will still have my phone with me just sometimes your messages might not be answered...
OH GOD I HOPE THIS IS SUCCESSFUL !
&& to my darling sweeties I miss you guys like crazy too ! After Pmr you'll see so much of me that you'll get sick off me !
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA !

<3

No comments: