Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ai Lin <3

As you guys know from my last update Ai Lin was here ! WHEEE !
shes also known as Tasha but for some reason I just hate calling her that I like Ai Lin better :D shes also my other half <3

well, met up with her at 1Utama or OU or whatever you people call it
had a blast, crapped, vained, missed each other, checked out guys, tried on clothes && my favourite past time laughed over everything and anything LOL !
Oh Daniel, Adrian, Kevin, && my bro were there too...oh met this new dude called "walk" or is it "wouk"...he came with Daniel & Adrian :)

Anyway here are some of the pics :D


We just love big mirrors =]


&& ofcourse we tried on clothes...btw we both just loved what we tried on :D

then you know the guys wanted to camwhore too so like instead of posing in front of a mirror they just went up to the roof top HAHAHAHAHA !


Daniel , Kevin , Adrian, wouk , my bro




SMILEEEEE * =DDDD

there were actually hell of alot of pics of the guys camwhoring but Im just to damn lazy to upload them
they took more pics then Ai Lin & I :)

1 comment:

♥тαsн said...

AWWWWW. IM SO TOUCHED.
The title of the post is my name.
I LOVE YOU BABAY ;D