Friday, June 19, 2009

:D


For some reason I just loveee my CPT shirt


Hello my darlings :) Yes I know my blogs dead =X but now its ALIVEEE ! LOL ;D
well, as most of you guys know I was back in Penang...What ? ! uh huh Penang yo !
HAHAHA ! I ate my longly died for Char Kuay Teow *mouthwatering*......oh yeah it was that good :D && ofcourse saw a bunch of my huneys , sayangs , dahlings , && yea the list goes on la hahahaha ! Missed you guys like crazy && still missing you guys but scratch the crazy part for now la LOL ;D

hols were abit boring after I came back...chilled with the family hell of alot =]
"WE ARE FAMILY !" HAHAHA !
oh to my darling cousin Rathika Sheila
Thanks for letting me tag along with youu && just so you know that outing kick started my hols which btw is the most important part of the whole ohmygodexamsareoverandIcanpartynow first day of the hols :) had loads of fun (:
&& you know what I didnt get to see Bernice in penang cause she was in kl && when I came back she was went back -.-

I met up with Ai Lin * TheNotSoFunAdventuresOfTash&Dan <3>at 1Utama :)
Daniel , Adrian && Kevin was there too :) they were all staying at Eastin Hotel LOL


&& oh I went back to our Friday evening beach hang out....
THE WATER WAS FREAKING BLACK !
WTF happened la people ? bloody polution from the construction sights ? I feel like kicking their asses...

After two full weeks of fun , freaking school had to start :(
I had to cut my nails ):
&& I got my results back too...It was horrible
Told youu I fucked it up =X
&& I had a dream that I got
last girl , I have a bad feeling it'll come true
my nice record has finally been spoilt D;
depression has kicked in cause of that
God.....



anyway, besides the whole FUCK!Igothorribleresults thinggie
Your
Danielle is still fine && some how still managing to smile HAHAHA ! :DD

No comments: