Friday, September 3, 2010

Butterfly fly away.

I've sort of , kind of finished with my "Operation Balik Kampung" plans. Yes, I've decided to call my plans to go back to Penang that :D Just waiting for mummy & daddy to approve.


So anyway, I've been thinking about some stuff. Been kinda deep in thought this past few days and its effecting my mood. My bright vibrant aura.... Well. I'd like to think I have a bright vibrant aura but yeah anyway, I sense it going blue and emo. Its effecting my mood a wee bit. My oh so high patience level is also growing very low. Especially with mummy.

Its so weird. Cause you know my attitude towards thinking too hard on stuff that arent related to math was always like...
"ahh , whatever lah."
or my most favourite line EVER.
"Chill lahh !"

HAHA! See ! Just saying it my head makes me feel better HAHA. Weird? I know. Deal with it ! :P

I've been thinking about, thinking about stuff. Did I confuse you ? If yes , well read it again. Like my teachers always told me. "Jika anda tidak memahami soalan tersebut. Bacanya semula sehinggalah faham , faham ?" ;) && Anyway, I came to a conclusion that its like a passing storm. Its just passing through my thoughts just to get shat out of my system. :D And Im sticking to that theory HAHA

But yeah been drawing to keep my mind off the pasing storm :) Well. You know how some people cry / cut themselves. I draw. :P



Yes. You guessed right. I've been drawing butterflies.


You know how there are like a million and one theories on what Butterflies symbolise. Well. I like to believe the theory that it symbolises "ULTIMATE FREEDOM".
I figured thats why I've been drawing them.

No comments: