Thursday, September 2, 2010

I , stress.

Going back to Penang nowadays are getting harder and harder. Its like I just cant wait to go back every time theres a long holiday ! Not that I can't stand KL or anything but dudeee. I seriously hate living in a city. Yes, Im using HATE. Not dislike but Hate. Jam here & there. Building here & there. Everything is so far. People are like living some kind of rat race -.-

But in Penang. Beach (eventhough its getting dirty but there are a few places that arent all that bad still nice). Food here , there & everywhere. Friends here , there & everywhere ( its a small island , We're like Family yo). and well. Generally the lifestyle is so fucking chilled out. I love it ! :DD

But yeah. Danielle's having a wee bit of a problem. Granddads Birthday is on the same day as Vae /: Gonna try and make it for yours but if I cant we'll go out kayy :D && like my hols arent the same as you guys. I go back to school on the 20th but you guys go back on the 14th -.-

BUT....


HA HA  I GOT LONGER HOLS THAN YOUUU ! :P Come kiss my ass losers HAHAHAHAHA!

going to come up with a really awesome plan now. Oh and Daniel I think you might have to spend that first week alone LOL.


anyway. Im EXCITED ! LIKE GILE2 EXCITED TO COME BACK. HAHA ! HUGS.

No comments: