Saturday, January 3, 2009

08' to 09' =)

08' was a blast and will be missed alot but nw its a whole new year thats
2009! its gonna be a long road of discovering and exploring....
yes KL is a jungle but with bad food*i seriously miss penang food but
Anyway....08' was a year with loads of complications,fun,smiles and a whole load of beach

and let me just say that just cause im in kl nw doesnt mean Ive forgotten bout my beloved dahlings in penang...yes youu! =)
im still gonna be here for you guys
if theres anything give me a call/text/email
u guys were my world when i was in penang....
you know what else im gonna miss the beach
All the fun times we've had there....

and to all those of you that I didnt get to see before I left
ILY! ! !

You wanna knw something funny...
I still gotta come back to penang every month for my braces appointment
HAHAHA! YAY! =)

Nw for kl!
ok theres ntg much going on nw
im still new to the place and still getting confused with the roads...
not exactly looking forward to school * damn pmr
well church is nice havent registered for sunday school yet...
oh yea the hse...right...
erm theres ntg much to say bout it....
well it hasnt been renovated yet it only starts in like febuary...
then it'll look all posh and nice =)
and I'll keep you guys updated on whats been going on here
lovees*

No comments: