Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The weeks summary! =)

Hey guys !
what a drag that school had to start but nevermind it already did.
heres what happen the whole week....

Monday was obviously the first day of school for me at my new school...
and guess whats the name of my class??
3 Azam HAHAHAHA!
and I was really blurr cause I knew know one but my class people are really friendly.
Then during recess Mira showed me around the school and gave me the low down on all the teachers and stuff....
and you know what I was laughingcause they had to where a tie but sadly I didnt realise I would be one of them until my teacher gave me that damn green tie
so yes...I have to wear a tie everyday to school *its ugly as hell =(

Nothing really happened on Tuesday la....
it was kidda the whole getting to know the school, its crapy rules and making some new friends...

Then wednesday...You guys wont believe what happen...I got lost !
dont laugh I seriously paniced!
Let me tell you what happened....
we had just came back from the lab and on my way up the 4 fleets of stairs*the school has four floors and im on the fourth floor...god...
I saw my class teacher goingh into the staff room and Ive been wanting to ask her some stuff so I decided to put my books in class and go down to see her since the next period was only english and everyone will be in class.
But went I got back there was NO ONE in class.
My next great idea was to take a book and walk around the school looking for my class.
well lets just say I couldnt find them.
so I started to panic then I saw a diciplin teacher and told her I was lost and what class I was from and all that.
and I swear to god she was laughing in her head so hard
heres how the convo went:
*walking around the school blurr as hell and spots the dicipline teacher*
teacher: why arent you in class?
me: erm...im lost...
*teacher trying not to laugh*
teacher: you're a new girl rite? what class are you in?
me: yes. 3A but their not in class now and its English
teacher: owh...go and check the Makmal Bahasa or library?
me: huh? wheres that?
*teacher points the way*
and yes they were in the Makmal Bahasa.
I walked in and everyone was like staring at e so I just went to the teacher and explained myself and she was like "You got lost?" she said it so freaking loud and the whole classed just laughed and I just so red.
and what the hell do we have a Makmal Bahasa for?

No new discoveries were made on thursday or friday....
but I did go out on friday...
went for a party! well my lil cousins birthday party. HAHAHA!
I cant help it. I need some excitement in my life.

No comments: