Friday, January 16, 2009

shes coming baccckkk! =)

OMG! people im so excited!
Danielle's cominnggg back to Penang for CNY hols && shes so excited that shes talking in a third person. && the first thing she wants to do is go to the beach and gurneyy =)


Now your gonna hear about the my whining on what colour rumah sukan I got.
its so lame I got rumah Wajah *blue house
and like I dont know anyone in that house all my friends are like in red and green. && I've been trying to convince my class teacher that im not that socialble but shes like no la ur a friendly person
you'll survive!
I was like begging her but she just wouldnt cut me any slack =(
and they dont allow shorts at all we Must wear long pants and I just found this out for PJ the guys have a seperate class and the girls have a seperate class.
&& our kooperasi is like never open so Im having trouble buying my god for sacken blue shirt! LOL!
owh let me tell you the joke of the day in my group of friends.
let me introduce them first. Chanel , Criste , Dhanu and erm I forgot her name shit ok nvm we'll call her 'M' & me were in moral class
and so read the convo aite...

* 'M' was being annoyed by this guy so she was like already fuming*
'M' : my bubble is gonna burst
Danielle: what ? front or back? *laughing her head off*
Dhanu: I was just gonna say the same thing.
*Chanel stands at our table and wonders what were laughing bout*
Chanel : what u all laughing at?
Danielle : M's bubble gonna burst!
Chanel: omg*laughs her head off*
M : I didnt mean like that la.
Chanel: back one is it?
Dhanu : both la wait later her body not stable...
*All of us burst out laughing*




Then like the other day we had to describe ourselves to the class but no one wanted to go first so this prefect that is like all goodie to shoes that I've not really talked to so explains why I miss jugded him went first.
he starts by describing himself which is not that important for u guys to know. then he's like u guys know me right im naughty *and im like smiling my ass of cause I didnt wanna laugh
then he's like im a bit childish and I love listening to music and
I play the guitar && he goes like I love listening to heavy metal and
its my favourite kind of music to listen to...
then he goes one day I hope to be in a band with all my friends...*and im like sitting there still smiling my ass off
because if you've actually met him you'd know why I was trying so hard not to laugh. To those who know Sher Maine yea he reminds me of her...Can you imagine that * Sher maine if you read this dont salah faham aite =)


No comments: