Sunday, March 22, 2009

How fascinating....


When I was youger I had this fascination with bartending....
but seriously which 6 *or was I 7 year old wouldnt be
the way they do all those tricks and not to mention the flaring *whoooo!
and not forgeting all those colourful drinks they made =)
so obviously it caught my attention and yes the wonderful minded Danielle at the age of 6 wanted to be a bartender !

but sadly that dream was crushed *no shocker there
cant exactly remember the details noww

Now, that fascination I had when I was 6 has reappeared LOL!
and seeing now as im older...Im kidda exposed to it abit more.
and youu know what Im still getting excited over the tricks and colourful booze =)
but only now I actually wanna learn those tricks and make colourful drinks *just gotta find a way to do it
but I dont think it'll be approved by many *espeacially the parents who might I add want me to be a pharmacist ewwwww! bluek.
as an ambition or something I wanna do as a job
but seriously how awesome would it be to be known as an International Bartender !
Be invited to bartend for the most happening parties and did I mention people will come to see youu from all over the globe *ok yea I have one hell of an imagination...I can drem cant I =)

oh did I mention that me and Racheal are gonna open a club in the future too! HAHA!
I've decided to call it D'RAY *damn nice rite
it'll be international too =)
something like zouk only wayy better LOL!

No comments: