Saturday, March 21, 2009

Its Just LIFE !

Im very sure all of you know that I was the first one to object to the great idea my mum had of the whole family moving to KL.
And KL isnt exactly my kidda place. Theres ntg to do here but shop. Dont get me wrong I love to shop but it gets boring after awhile...if youu know what I mean.
To make it even more horrible...KL's a freaking city *like duh danielle...thanks for stating the obvious
And you guys know how much I love the beach but you cant really blame me for that.
I always grew up side by side with the beach.
Its like I lived in Terengganu till I was 6. Terengganu is such a beautiful place.
and the beach that I remember going to with the family during the weekends was bloody nice and funn! =)

Then when I was 7 we moved to
KL *one hell of a fucked up year

Then we moved to Penang! =D *I loved it here
The first few months were abit tough but isnt it for every NEW KID.
but I eventually made friends and got even more comfortable here.
Spent practically my whole schooling life here.
made many memories and did tones of shit to last me a life time HAHA!
and found a beach that I went to as often as I could
so see how big a role the beach played in my life =)

And now Im in concreate jungle AGAIN. People it aint cool. Living here would rock my socks off if I was old enough the go clubbing...
the Night Life here is off the hook =)
but obviously im not *Like duhhh...
And city life is annoying....
one car stops at the emergency lane cause of a flat tyre and theres a pile up to 5KM long maybe even longer
like WTH! then theres the damn jam hours that might I add are unpredictable...
and everything is so far well that I blame on my location LOL! =)

but complainng isnt gonna get me anywhere...
so trying to make the best of shit here
and yupp I've decided to make the best of school too...
thats working out 'okay la' HAHA!
ntg like CPT LOL!
we were way more wild ! =D HAHA!
and our fun was on a completly different level
and Im not sure what it is but people here arent very open minded
and there was this really pussy gang fight the other day freaking funny ! =]

BTW, I LOVE AND MISS YOUU GUYS *them penang dahlings



No comments: