Saturday, March 7, 2009

Im Yours =D

Yes People I went for the Jason Mraz Concert !
and it was freaking fun !
had so much fun screaming my lungs out and dancing like an idiot :)
Anyway heres some pics...


Otw to Stadium Negara.


Priyanka, Rathika, Me


At Stadium Negara before the concert started.

Then the concert started and everyone got all excited
Jason mraz was so cute and funny =)






Camwhoring after the concert ;)

Then on the way out we saw Rudy from Hitz


Take #1 he didnt like his smile HAHA


Take #2 he liked it :)


we accidently wore the same coloured top LOL.

Overall, It was a blast !
and I would like to thank my brother for deciding to go and inviting us all and my cousin Rathika for buying the tickets and my other cousin Priyanka for tagging along and just sitting there *inside joke* LMAO.

1 comment:

bg__s said...

omg omg omg!
Can't wait for you to come back again!