Friday, August 13, 2010

Whats going on ?!

I dont know why but I've just been in this I-dont-give-a-fuck-anymore attitude && Its driving me insane. Im doing things that I wouldnt normally do. Not anything horribally bad or anything just not the kind of stuff that you'd think I'd do. I havent been studying. I've just become so god damn lazy its not even funny anymore -.-

I recently got the "Salah Laku Disiplin Pelajar" letter. Yes. I , Danielle Lionel got that god forsaken letter. I never thought in a million years that I'd get this bad but apparently I have. I got fucking 27 demerits. NO , Im no where near proud of it. I know its really bad. Yeah , I have to do something about my attitude. Its getting out of hand. Time to get myself in line.

I have exams on Monday. And again Im no where near prepared. I'm becoming...I dont even know what. I dont know my priorities anymore. I think Im becoming a brat. I no longer have that awesome balance in my life that I use to have. Now its all party , party & no studies. I dont even know when I got this bad. Time to get that balance back !

And I have to admit mummy isnt being as strict with me as she was with baba /: I guess she trust me. I dont wanna lose her trust but I can help feel like its already fading away.

She gives me everything and more. I am greatful. Im also very glad that our 3 week fight has finally come to an end. 3 weeks of silence isnt easy. Well , for me atleast. But you have to admit you did miss my noisy-ness && the clumsy-ness that came with the noise.

Oh ! Kenneth left for the United States of America today at approximately 9.45am :( I didnt even get to see him before he left. If you read this hun , I wish you the best && dont forget me kayy :) Its kinda sad how we lost touch with each other but hopefully it doesnt happen again and update me && stay in touch kayy :D hot white chicks ! woot* Lol.

well, yeahh. thats about it for now :) xx

No comments: