Saturday, August 28, 2010

I just could'nt resist.

Okay so theres been like all this super stupid crazy sales going on for Raya / Merdeka and what not right ? Well , I've been dying to go shopping and finally did ! :D The day started out a little crappy but obviously got better as it went on.


I remember the days hating having to go shopping. Oh those fun , naive little days of mine. The shit I came up with was just embarressing. My own little theories on things. 

My theory on Make Up
The only thing that ever caught my eye about it was the colours. But , I always wondered why they wanted red hot lips and pink cheeks. What was wrong with their lips and cheeks the way they were. Imagine if they never unvented lipstick... Hah ! No more animal testing :) 

My theory on High Heels :
"Mummy wears them so she won't look so short next to daddy."
I use to play with them and wear them around the house too HAHA. But they use to hurt after awhile. And I could barely balance in them. Was it a competition of heaight between men & women. Were we trying to reach up to their height. But yeah... Now I get it. It makes us feel taller and goes well with everything we wear.

My theory on Handbags :
"Why carry bags when you have pockets to stuff things in."
But back then all I had to carry was.... actually nothing HAHA. So I always found it abit of a pain to carry things. Handbags somehow reminded me of school. Dont ask me why I just remember it reminding me of school :P

My theory on Shopping :
"We're walking around in different shops looking at the same things , Clothes. Cant we go somewhere more fun."
But yeah, I use to get really bored shopping. It was my least favourite thing as a kid.


I laugh at all those theories now. Yes. I was a very naive little girl , still am a little bit but just a little :) && I still do have my own theories on things. Im just nonchalant like that :D

No comments: