Friday, August 20, 2010

Its Puasa Month :)

As we all know our fellow Malay friends are fasting as its the Month of Ramadan :D

Honestly. I have no idea why but dont you think their food tastes like 10X better during puasa. Especially at all their Bazaars. All that variety of Malay food. drools* HAHA. But seriously it does. And all the kuih rayas. Gosh I loveeee them kuih rayas HAHA :P But yeahhh. While all my Malay friends are fasting and learning about humility, patience and spirituality. Im sitting here planning what Im gonna stuff my face with once the Bazaars start HAHA. But I do respect you guys :) Keep it up !

And dont worry Im still gonna pick one of these days to puasa with you , Tasha & Lara. I havent forgotten :D

Owh but gosh you know what mummy did. She spoilt the joy I get everytime I see Kuih Rayas :( The other day we were doing grocery shopping and you know how they stock all the Kuih Rayas together and it gets me excited and yeahh LOL

Me : oh ! Mie , kuih raya can we get the chocolate & the cornflakes one ? *all smiling and wide sparkly eyed looking at mother dearest*
Mummy : Look at your thighs.

And honestly thats all it took to make me go "okay nevermind". Just that one sentence -.- Gosh. Why cant we just eat and never put on weight. :( And yes if you havent guessed I have put on some weight but yeah havent been excersing so its not going anywhere. I suck at sticking to a diet cause I love eating :P which makes it harder && I've become a wee bit lazy on the excersing part. well you get the picture.

However eventhough that statement mummy made is still in my head but I still cant help eat , STILL :P Im so hopeless -.- LOL

No comments: