Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Im ready to go.

You know I'm dying to come home. Well c'mon its Penang , who wouldnt be :) but since PMR has ended theres just so many things getting in the way && delaying me.

The plan was I come home from Singapore && spend a couple of days with mummy then leave for Penang. Then my phone got busted and my bro wouldnt allow me to borrow his spare phone which he wasnt using until I asked to lend it & all of a sudden he needed it -.-

Ok waited for my phone for like 2 long everlasting weeks. Im was suppsoe to get it back yesterday but it got postponed to today.

Ok so YAY ! I got my phone bla bla bla I can visit Penang right ? WRONG !

In a couple of days will be November 3rd. Mummy's Birthday. So I got to wait for that and then hopefully I'll have nothing in the way of me leaving.

No comments: