Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its OVER !

HELLOOOO !
&&

YESSS ! ITS FINALLY OVER ! WOOOH !
;D

Finishing that last paper felt so freaking good :)

Imma tell you what I did the whole day yesterday whether you wanna read it or not I dont care cause I just finished my PMR ! LOL. yeah sorry bit hyper LOL.

so yeah, went home got my text books to give it back to the school...
Me & Mira found out what it was like to walk up the stairs pregnant LOL.
gave the books back then we chilled at the pondok in school for abit && went back to my place to chill some more.

After Mira left , I took a shower & headed off to my granddad's place. Chilled with him for awhile then off I went to Glenn Marie Hotel with my cousin, Rathika Sheila the coolest && Jay Nathan the cooler LOL!
you know Im such a humble person so, Im just cool. You two thing ya'll big shit now la LOL! *Inside joke ;)
just had too HAHAHA !
we went they to plan the stuff for prom, Their using my idea YAY ! ;D

then we were hungry so we went to the KFC near my granddad's. We were there for a really long time. talked , joked && laughed alot. Then at like 6pm we walked to my granddad's place && met up with my aunt && my other cousins. We went for dinner && Jay tagged along. After dinner, went back to my granddad's & went home with daddy.

When I reached home, called Yin Hao && told him some stuff. Then he was like Im at the playground near your house LOL. So went && chilled with him for awhile. Then went home took a shower && watched some shit loads of cartoons to end my dayy HAHAHA ! ;D

&& this morning I was suppose to go to the court but I was abit lazy to wake up and I think it was raining too. so yeah :)

Oh && I'll be off to Singapore TOMORROW ! Hugs*

No comments: