Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend Blast.

Hey huns ! Yes I agree its been awhile since I've blogged but you cant blame me theres nothing much going on for me to blog about. Anyway , Thois weekend was fun! For the first time since I moved here my whole weekend was booked :) There were two birthday parties & an outing :D

Firstly , On the 23rd was my Cousins 18th Birthday Party !


Happy Birthday Sweetie ! Hope you had a blast :)

She celebrated it at Souled Out. The food was great & we had a great time. Here are some pics of the night.




Everyone was Up Stairs while we were having our own little party Down Stairs.






Then , the mummy's figured out somehow that we were having our own fun downstairs. So they came down && decided to buy us a round of test tubes :)
Go Figure.





Secondly, On the 24th It was Nicky & Jack's suprise Birthday party. I dont have the pics of that Night with me but I'll upload them as soon as I get it :)

then on the 25th I went for a Movie with a bunch of church buddies from the night before LOL !

&& Now Im gonna go watch Royal Pains. I love that show. Its just so fun LOL

No comments: