Thursday, October 15, 2009

So much for going to school.

you know I woke this morning with energy && thought I'd go to school. So yeah got ready and bla bla bla...
when there...lined up for perhimpunan && goofed about while the teachers were crapping about some shit or rather. Got sent to the hall cause they organized some 'program' for us. Guess what it was ?
they gave us congkak , chess and another game I dont remember the name to play
our fun only lasted for like 2 hours.
I lost to this dude at chess with in like what 10 minutes LOL. He was playing like damn slumber only weii , It was so frustating :P

then you know boredom took a toll on me & Shafiq. So we were like dude lets go home weii and so we did right after we went up to give back his text books. We decided we'd just walk out of school but the guard chased after us and made us come back in. Damn guard ! Then we talked to Nanie & Aisyah at the canteen for awhile && went to the back of the canteen && jumped the fence. As we were walking to the court to see if you know anyone was there we realised there were like a bunch of holes in the fence futher down frm where we jumped LOL !
well, there was no one at the court so we walked home. Got home at about 10am. I came home && watched Titanic && now im blogging. Boring dayy much LOL!
Im suppose to be packing my stuff now...Shhhh! LOL :D

No comments: