Monday, November 17, 2008

Beach ! =)

We couldnt go to the beach on Friday so we went on Sunday =D



It was just Mark , My Bro , Ai Lin and Me *ai lin was camera shy the whole time Farhan was there for awhile too =)
but he went back kidda fast =(
We were there doing the usual stuff
making noise and running about
I got dragged into the ocean like normal
but only this time it was only my bro cause he couldnt wait for the rest to arrive
HAHAHA!
I also met Aisyah there
she was with her little bros
which bullied me
I GOT BULLIED BY BUDAK KECILs
LOL!
Here are some pics that I took =)
and dont worry Farhan found time to camwhore before leaving =)




Free publicity for the fondlers =)

Then after that Farhan wet back....
I forgot to mention that we met Silvester



Everyone meet Silvester *The black dog
HAHA!
They were making fun of you =X
Then we went to Paradise to use their toilet =X
and you know what the switch kept tripping so the lights kept going off
and there were lots of screaming then laughing afterwards
the toilet was pitch black...it was a bit scary
HAHA!
Then we went to Ananda to eat
I ordered the their yummy roti cheese
and soon Mahesh appeared
then we ate and laughed
they fondled LOL!
then Mahesh , my bro and me walked home
mahesh stopped at the bus stop
=)

No comments: