Monday, November 17, 2008

We did our nails ! Whooo*

Today Nikki and me went to island to do our nails
It was so much fun cause like I havent seen her for I think a month
She made me wait for an hour at coffee bean while she was at home drying her hair and drinking her coconut
Then she finally came and we went to look for the shop
Dont worry people we found the shop HAHA!
we had some trouble picking the colour and design
but we eventually got that done
I think we were making alot of noise
look at our nails =)



after we finished
we thanked the people and as we were paying
I looked back and realised there was someone else there too
It was my cousin Tina Chachi *omg I hope we werent making that much noise LOL!
Then we walked to Nikki's house * I lovee it
like what we normally do
we talked and laughed and talked some more =D



and ofcourse we camwhored LOL!
We kidda got bored some where along the way
so we went up to the "library" to watch What A Girl Wants
and you know what my hot actor was acting in it
OLIVER JAMES people
Whooo*
then I went home
=)

No comments: