Monday, November 10, 2008

Gurney outing =D

sunday was a fun day
We went to gurney wheeeee*
We as in Kim , Aimee , Davina , Natasha , Ei leen* I just met her , Joanne , Daniel , Kc , Mikey and Ben
I was hungry so Kim , Aimee , Davina , Natasha , Ei leen and me went to Pastamania
ordered our food I ordered hawaiian pizza =)
while making noise and waiting for the food to come gaylord Ben showed up LOL!
then Daniel showed up and my long awaited pizza showed up *yummmmm
not long after that Kc met us at the gsc ticket counter
bought the tickets to watch that new James Bond movie
Ben was upset that they cut out the sex scene in the movie
but isnt that normal HAHA!
after the movie I went to see Jomanda for abit *miss her loads
then Mikey arrived in the building
and all the girls fainted by his hotness
LOL!
Like that actually happened =D
then we all met up at Big Apple
and Mikey wouldnt give me a bite of his donut =(
was there making noise and having fun for a good hour i think
half way through Natasha , Ei leen and Joanne went back
then we got bored and walked around gurney
not long after I went home =)

No comments: