Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lovely Lazy Day ! zzZZZZ

I woke up this morning
and just felt like having a lazy day
so thats exactly what I did
LOL!
I was gonna go see Calvin but I didnt have transport so yea...
and to tell you the truth I actually had fun
HAHA!
=D
Firstly my mum woke me up really loudly in the morning
then we went for breakfast lunch branch whatever you call it at Salsas
after that my lazy day begun
HAHA!
I watched a show called I Dreamt Of Afrika
and I cried ;(
her son and husband died in a really tragic way
then I watched 21
people I know it must have been my 1001th time watching it
but what the hack
its an awesom show
and you know it too
=)
then I just flipped channels on tv
and decided to come online
then I went into my room and did some crap
and I think I fell asleep
LOL!
and now Im just blogging
=D
you know what I've gotten addicted to blogging
seriously people
HAHAHA!

No comments: