Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No Worries Im still Alive =)

hey people sorry I havent updated my blog in awhile
well its cause my mum went to kl to see the contractor for the freaking house there
and yes people it means that operation "KL MOVE" is in progress
and omg while my mum was there I was at my aunts place
and nothing happened at all...
It was so boring
I practically sat and watched tv the whole day since Friday
I watched The covenant like three time *no complains bout that the actors are HOT haha
Raise your voice once, erm...Wild Hogs twice, Not Like Everyone Else once and When a Stranger calls once *It wasnt even scary at all
I watched a couple more but i cant remember
LOL!
and guess what my bro is getting his driving license
Im so excited
HAHA!
well he hasnt gotten it yet but its in progress too
=)
so yea I've had a pretty boring weekend and thats all I did
HAHA! =)

No comments: