Friday, November 14, 2008

Words I regret !

We all say things that we regret
but I never thought that she would create such a fuss
and just so you know
I LOVE MY LIFE AND ADORE MY FAMILY !

regardless how you use what I said against me
its only gonna effect you in some way or another
and you called me self-centred
HAH! Im just gonna laugh at that >=)
and I seriously think you dont have a clue who I really am...
and if you say you do...then answer this
Whats my favourite colour?? if you get that right then you actually listen to what I say
you say the most hurtful things to me
and you dont even realise it
Im sick of that...
you should really get yourself a mirror to reflect whatever you say to me back to yourself
and let me just tell you...
I AM GRATEFUL! and I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING!
I just fight about things that Im sure about and to prove a point
the point that your just plain wrong!
and I think your problem and also someone elses is that you cant handle being wrong
and....
I DO COUNT MY BLESSINGS !

regardless of what happens....
and one more thing
you might be happy going
but I dont want to not because Im so comfortable here
but because of where were going and the oh so happy memories that it has
and the Warning next mood swing every 5 seconds that happens
so i've decided to stop explaining myself and just shut up , let you call the shots and fucking smile whether I want to or not
=DD

No comments: