Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just another day.

Today was kidda fun
I played UNO like almost the whole day =)


It was fun playing it though...
ThenI got bored half way n went to the other class
and there I caught Huoy Vern , Sherlyn and Joleen
playing black jack =)
so I joint them
in the middle of the game their damn math teacher decided to come in
so I just played my last game and left
HAHA!
guess how much I won??
130.....130 cents
LMAO!
yes I know what your thinking
but certain people forgot to bring more money
and Joleen still wont tell me what the other meaning for 'hosts' is * I think its suppose to be something dirty cause Huoy Vern figured it out quite quick HAHA! =)
then it was recess time
after recess....crap what did I do
owh yea I learnt a new game called 'spoons' =)
LOL! I know I know
I laughed when I heard it too
Its kidda lame but really really fun =D
Then we were got bored so we played 'go fish'
that didnt last long either
HAHAHA!
then I decided to walk around the class and talk to everyone
LOL

No comments: