Saturday, November 15, 2008

YAY! She's Back ! =D

Today was another day at gurney
The new wing opened ! yay!
but to tell you the truth it wasnt that impressive
I went there to see my very missed sweetie.....
Racheal =D
yes people shes back
while we were wondering I saw Bianca
Then we three went to coffee bean cause I wanted a bagel =)
after awhile Melissa arrived so Bianca and her went walking while me and Ray chilled at coffee bean till I finished my bagel * Im a really slow eater =)
Then we went to food court cause Ray felt like eating something there
LOL!
and her family was there too
while she was ordering her food I saw Thinesh
then Bianca came and we went to Celebrity fitness to see Hafiz and Leon
and dont worry Ray was with her family eating
once we were done we went to the arcade to meet Kenn and Bianca and Melissa went to do their nails
Then we decided to go wondering in the new wing
on the way to the new wing we met David and Weedee *They were searching for McD but we realised it hasnt opened yet
while wondering and laughing about we met Farhan but he was on his way somewhere over the rainbow
continued wondering and not long after we met Reno and Cat
we made some noise in front of Sushi King then continued wondering wit them
but Cat left us cause she had to go to work
so Ray , Kenn , Reno , and me went to BBQ Chicken cause we got lazy
HAHA
and Reno kept jumping up into the sky every time someone he knew walked pass
*He's famous people cause it happened so many times LOL!
we were there for a really long time
then Ray left and we waited for Sze Rene to come
but she was with Bianca , Melissa , Krystal and her cousin at Pastamania
So we went up
we were there talking for awhile
then I realised that Reno and Kenn went missing
so I got up to see if they were outside and they were
guess what they were doing??
watching historical facts bout some place on the display tv
I went out to join them and the rest went to pay the bill
while outside waiting for the ladies to pay the bill
I met Mikey and Spongebob(kevin)
then while still waiting for them to pay the bill Nesh * havent seen him in ages showed up
then the ladies finally paid the bill
and we talked there for abit
then they had to go watch their movie
so we said our good byes
and guess who decided to abandon me and Kenn
yes Reno its you
you left us to watch High School Musical 3
HAHAHAHA!
then we decided to go down
then we decided to chill outside Secret Recipe
and bond with the plants
LOL! * Its a inside joke
Then Ray came wit Huoy Vern and she finally told me what the other meaning of 'hosts' means
we were all just siting there and bonding for awhile
and I got the my ring back =) * thanks babe
and for some reason we went up to the arcade and there we met Wilson * I didnt realise it was him LOL!
ThenI decided to go meet Mahesh at food court
and there I met Bernice
was there till my mummy came to go eat at Sushi King

No comments: