Monday, November 10, 2008

An Outing With My COUSIN! =)

okay yes I admit I was to lazy to blog about what happen over the weekend so here it is
on saturday My counsin and I *I have awesom english =)
took a ROAD TRIP! around the island
but before that we had breakfast with the family
we had tim sum yummy* =)
my beloved sweethearts tagged along

meet baby #1 (shaina) and baby #2 (sneeha)
owh did I forget to mention their TWINS! double the love people LOL!

Then after the yummy breakfast
my cousin and I transformed into tourist and went sight seeing Wheeeee*


Our first destination was Fort Cornwallis also known as Esplanade *i think thats how u spell it =p
We took some nice pics there but my cousin hasnt uploaded them yet
theres a picture of me with a gun
a really heavy gun =)

Then we went to the Burmese Temple
it was so colourful and nice
the atmosphere was so peaceful that I felt like sleeping
HAHAHA! =)



Then we decided to go to Penang Hill
our third and last destination =D
we had to take the 4WD up cause the cable cars were busted =(
I got to ride up the hill I had to hike up LOL!
my cousin said the driver that drove us up was kidda good looking
lets just say I had no comment to that statement HAHA!
we wanted to go up to David Browns *its a restaurant
its suppose to be Francis Light's old mansion and some guy bought it and made it into a really nice restaurant =)
we had some really awesom FOOD there too *double yum
and lets not forget the wonderful view at this place
If you're a day dreamer I recommand this place HAHAHA!

we also got our wonderful sweetblood sucked out of us
we got bitten by mosquitos
note to self *wear long pants next time we go up =)
LOL!

No comments: